Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sandwich Wraps / snack packs

what greater thing then to reduce your carbon foot print on the world by having an earth friendly sandwich wrap and snack packs. Each bag comes with 2 snack packs .


all wrap sets for only $10 each.




testimonials:  The first time I used my wrap I was on a train ride from Eugen to Seattle.  I didn't know if it would actually work or not.  When it was lunch time I pulled out my sandwich and it was perfect.  I had a clean place mat that I knew I could trust.  My food was so yummy.  I love that you can wipe it clean and use it again and again.  Robin







I am a duck fan through and through and this is perfect for me.  I throw it in my purse and head off to work.  I support my team as well as have a fashionable lunch.  Trish



Wow Beavers this is the coolest thing I have ever seen.  I can't believe you have made this.  I'm going to have to fight my husband for it. Nancy




Hey mom can I please make my lunch for school tomorrow.  I love my wrap so much.  thanks Will



I love that it is easy to use and I can make my own lunch and not worry about sealing up a bag.  Kiersten

My favorite thing about my wrap is that I can use it over and over and show it off to all my friends. Ian


I really like mine but I would sew on the Velcro as I have had tons of problems with it. I like it better now that I sewed it on. so far it has been nice to have the other pockets. Have not tried anything to juicy like apple slices so I will then let you know. Ann
FYI None of these wraps will be made with sticky back velcro .  All velcro will be sewn on to prevent problems of velcro falling off and not sticking... 

No comments:

Post a Comment